Robert Ogarek, M.S., L.Ac., Dipl. O.M.
Acupunctures Role in Treating Sports Injuries
Sports injuries can be due to a number of issues which include falls, sprains, strains, collisions, compressions, and one of the most common....overuse.
Acupuncture is used to decrease inflammation, lubricate joints, and get fresh blood into areas of injury. Fresh blood in an injured area allows the healing process to begin due to the release of endorphins, and the triggering of natural opioids to the injured site..
Acupuncture & Motor Vehicle Accidents
Whether it is a minor fender-bender or a more serious collision, you could be left with pain and discomfort. Seeking care right away can make a major difference in your recovery and reduce the chances of long term Health issues. Acupuncture and traditional Chinese Medicine offer a safe way to treat your health concerns and optimize your well-being after an automobile accident.
Common Injuries or pain as a result of Auto Accidents
- Neck pain or stiffness
- Pain in your shoulders or arms
- Nerve pain
- If in a car Accident in Denver or surrounding area consider Acupuncture
- I can bill your auto insurance, 3rd party, or accept your case on a lien basis if needed.
- Offer outstanding Denver Acupuncture treatment..
- Have access, if needed, to other health care professional specialists.
- Assist you, if needed, with finding the best Denver Car Accident Attorney to represent you for your car accident.
Robert is a Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture Practitioner. Here is some information
Natural Face lift
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture works to erase fine lines of the face and help diminish the appearance of wrinkles. The skin will look younger and more vibrant, with results apparent after just a few treatments. Here is a list of other improvements to expect
- Bags under the eyes can be reduced
- jowls firmed
- puffiness eliminated
- droopy eyelids lifted
- chin tightened and less saggy
- Moisturizing of the skin
- Increased local circulation of blood to the face
- Increased collagen production
- Firmer skin and muscle tone
- Tightening of enlarged pores
- Brightening of the eyes
- Improved acne
- Other General benefits will be balance in mood, improved energy and better sleep.
- The full course of treatment consists of 10 sessions. The improvements become most noticeable around the 5th treatment. Obviously, Each person responds differently depending on lifestyle and overall condition. Following the initial course of treatment, maintenance sessions can prolong the effects. The treatment is minimally invasive, safe, and relatively painless
Cosmetic Acupuncture Given National Attention by The Oprah Magazine
The Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture System utilizes an ancient needling technique that is very superficial. The needling brings increased Qi and blood flow to the face. Additionally, the production of collagen and elastin is enhanced. Since this system is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the Mei Zen practitioner also uses point selections on the body to complete the balancing of energy. This results in an overall rejuvenating effect of body, mind and spirit. Diet, lifestyle and skin care are also evaluated and addressed
Robert Ogarek M.S., L.Ac., Dipl. O.M.